Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Updated: Fri, September 29, 2006

• Reported By:Oregon City Oregon
Lean RX
Internet Canada

Lean RX Fraud!!! Illegal!!! Billed for something that I never ordered from them!!!! Canada Internet

I was charged $79.95 by Lean RX for something ! I have never contacted this company for anything. Like other complaints I have read, I also (like othe people that have filed a complaint) did order something from Hoodia--it was never sent--they credited my account a couple of days later and then this other charge shows up.

Are these 2 companies related????

I have contacted the phone number listed on my bill-no one ever answers. It goes to a recording saying to leave your name and phone number and they will call you back. I have done this several times and no one has ever called me back!

Barbara
Oregon City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/internet/Lean-RX-Fraud-Illegal-Billed-for-something-that-I-never-ordered-from-them-Canada-213337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX