Complaint Review: Lean Rx And Hoodia

• Submitted: Thu, November 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 02, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Lean Rx And Hoodia
prolabnutrition.com Ontario, Canada U.S.A.

Lean Rx And Hoodia My credit card was charged for $79.95 by Lean Rx and $99.90 by Hoodia and I have never give authorization for any of that Ripoff Ontario Canada Internet

My credit card was charged for $79.95, I do not know what this is about, my bank tried to return the charges and they received a letter that only the credit card owner can do the return, for me to get in touch with them, but I have been calling and leaving messages for weeks and nobody answer. Hoodia did the same for $99.90. Please I need help.

Barbara
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2006 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Rx-And-Hoodia/Ontario-Canada/Lean-Rx-And-Hoodia-My-credit-card-was-charged-for-7995-by-Lean-Rx-and-9990-by-Hoodia-a-218786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Rx And Hoodia