Complaint Review: Lean Rx, Extreme Burn, Lean Life PM

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2007

• Reported By:Greeley Colorado
Lean Rx, Extreme Burn, Lean Life PM
2060 E. Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean Rx, Extreme Burn, Lean Life PM Fraudulent billing on debit card, did not order. Billed 3 times on card in January. I have dealt with Lean PM before and finally got my money back after coutless hours of trying Ontario California

I have 3 charges on my checking account (debit visa debit/credit card) from Lean Rx and Xtreme Burn aka LeanLife Pm. I called my bank today and cancelled my card. I need to fill out forms with my bank. I call the 800 number on my account and I get a bogus computer generated machine who asks me to enter my credit card number and my $ will be refunded. All other phone numbers either don't answer or are busy. I dealt with this same thing from Lean Life PM out of Utah a few months agao. It took countless hours and time to get my money back from this scum bag company. I did not order these products. When or how can we stop these scum bags? They just keep moving on, changing their name and ripping us off!

Sharon
Greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Rx-Extreme-Burn-Lean-Life-PM/Ontario-California-91671/Lean-Rx-Extreme-Burn-Lean-Life-PM-Fraudulent-billing-on-debit-card-did-not-order-Bille-235713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Rx, Extreme Burn, Lean Life PM