• Report: #211969

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Marshall North Carolina
Lean Rx- Hoodia
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean Rx- Hoodia Fraudulenty Charge my Bank account $ 79.95 for a product I didn't order Ripoff Ontario California

Lean Rx fraudently charged my bank account $79.95!

I ordered A sample of the product several months to a year ago ( I don't remember when)
and then canceled further shippments before I even received the product because I had Questions about the actual amount of Hoodia in the product.

I never heard another thing from them until I recieved my bank statement this month. on the statement was a charge for Lean Rx. I had no idea who or what this was I called the phone number. Of course there was just a recording asking my phone number with a promise to call back.

Well I have called for three days and have called 6 times today. Suprise Suprise I get the same recording each time with the request for my phone number and promise to return my call So far noone has returned my call. I want my money back

Carol
Marshall, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Rx-Hoodia/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-Rx-Hoodia-Fraudulenty-Charge-my-Bank-account-7995-for-a-product-I-didnt-order-Ri-211969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Rx- Hoodia