Complaint Review: Lean Rx, LeanlookRx

• Reported By:Oak Park Michigan
Lean Rx, LeanlookRx
leanlookrx.com Internet U.S.A.

Lean Rx, LeanlookRx ripoff - dishonest fraudulent billing Internet

About 6 months ago I fell for the trap of leanlookRx free sample of diet pills. After paying the shipping and handling for the free seven day supply I emailed to cancel the subscription. To my amazement leanlookRx has continued to fraudulently debit my credit card every month for 29.99 for products they never send. the last fraudulent transaction was made on September 1, 2006.

I work hard for my money and I am therefore demanding a full refund with interest for all the monies falsely deducted from me (Approximately 200.00).

Elma
Oak Park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2006 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Rx-LeanlookRx/internet/Lean-Rx-LeanlookRx-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Internet-216993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Rx, LeanlookRx