Complaint Review: Lean Rx

• Reported By:Collingswood New Jersey
Lean Rx
leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

Lean Rx fraudulent billing twice Ripoff Internet

On the 10th of the month checked my online statement and found 74.95 in my pending transactions to leanrx.net. No idea who they were. Tried calling the phone # attached to the transaction and got voice mail to enter the credit card I had used for the order. Don't think so. Tried asking for customer service and representative which did not work. Told me to go do cs.leanrx.net and send an email which I did. That bounced back to me within minutes. Today in checking my statement they are pending 69.95 from my account. I have already been to my bank and put a fraud claim and signed an e-reg but THEY DID NOT CLOSE MY CARD. So, now I have to wait for this money back. So be sure when you go into your bank they give you a new card right away. They did give me a new card but failed to close out the other one. I am surrounded my stupidity.

Collingswood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Rx/internet/Lean-Rx-fraudulent-billing-twice-Ripoff-Internet-230701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Rx