Complaint Review: Lean Spa, LLC

• Reported By: Barb — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Lean Spa, LLC
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Lean Spa, LLC Weight Loss System Orange, Connecticut

I called and canceled my order 4 days after noticing that they ordered a second bottle of Lean Spa within the same month. I called and spoke to their support (customer service) department within  4 days of noticing my card was charged again.

The rep canceled my account and stated that if I sent back both bottles post marked by 4/5/11 it would be received with in the 30 day window. I send them back on 4/4/11 with the RMA noted on the front of the package.

I followed up again in 8/24/11 spoke with Jared, said he would send it up to corp and it would be credited within 24-49 hours, I had heard nothing I checked my card statement.

I called again today 9/23/11. That is when they stated that they had received the package back outside the time frame they received the package by 4/27/11. When I wanted to speak to a supervisor she stated that no one was available. When I insisted she said that she could give me an email address but that is all she could do. If I wasn't going to cooperate she would end the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa-LLC/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Lean-Spa-LLC-Weight-Loss-System-Orange-Connecticut-780527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa, LLC