Complaint Review: Lean Spa, LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Dee — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Lean Spa, LLC

Lean Spa, LLC Ripoff Orange County, Internet

OMG!  Okay, Im not saying not to try it because the product DOES actually work.  I already lost 5 lbs in 1 week (I think it's because it makes you poop right after you take it)!  HOWEVER, the price itself was a ripoff!  Okay,  maybe I WOULD have paid the $79.99 they charged me for my shipment, because it does work, but thats not what the advertisement says.  It SAYS, all you pay is $1.95 for shipping and handling!!  NOT!!  So not true!! Within 4-5 days after I received my shipment, I saw not 1 but 2 charges on the credit card for $79.99 A PIECE!!  When I called the 888 #--the "Customer Service Operator" actually said, "Did you read the fine print Maam"???  Oh, no she didnt!!  Then she went on to tell  me that the "fine print" says that if you dont cancel your subscription within 10 days of your order.....mind you it took a few days to get to me....then I would be charged $79.99 for the first shipment, and then another $79.99 for the following months shipment as well!  Huh???? Where the heck did I agree to that??? This meant that I needed to cancel my order within maybe 3 days afetr I received it!  How would I even know if it worked by then????  Oh well, momma always said if it sounds too good to be true then it [probably is, so I guess they got me this time!!!  BUT, the "Customer Service Rep" did SAY she cancelled my FUTURE orders so I shouldnt be getting anymore charges.  We'll see what happens!!!  ...........And to make matters worse, Dr. Oz was/is a spokesperson for Lean Spa!!   HHHMMMMMMM!!!! I used to like that show!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa-LLC/internet/Lean-Spa-LLC-Ripoff-Orange-County-Internet-717250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa, LLC