Complaint Review: Lean Spa. The proper weight loss system

• Submitted: Fri, July 01, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Snowflake — Branchburg New Jersey U.S.A.
Lean Spa. The proper weight loss system
181 Marsh Hill Road, Orange, CT 06477, USA Internet United States of America

Lean Spa. The proper weight loss system Watch Out. It's a trap to get your credit money. Orange, Internet

I ordered a "Trial" of this product in early April for the initial $1.00 with my credit card.   On the first day after I received the product, I immediately noticed that this product caused many side effects. So I called at once to cancel any future shipment.  But Lean Spa customer service told me that they had already shipped an additional shipment to me on 4/12/2011 and charged $79.99 to my credit card!  That means Lean Spa shipped the 2nd shipment only within a few days after the first shipment!  They have no intention to give people any time to "try" the 1st product. On the phone I was told that I could return the product and get a refund.  So, I did.  They received the product and stopped any future shipments.  However, one month passed.  I have not received my refund.  I called in May.  The customer service told me that this had been taken too long and he would expedite my refund process so that I will receive my refund soon.  Another month passed, I have not received my refund.  I called in June.  The customer service told me that it was in process and I would receive the refund very soon.  Another month passed, today is July 1st, I have not received my refund.  Today I called the customer service again. The message said I needed to wait for 30 minutes. So, I waited 25 minutes passed and then my phone line was cut off!!!!!!!
            Please do not order anything from this company.  I am not sure if I will ever receive my money back.  The whole process is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa-The-proper-weight-loss-system/internet/Lean-Spa-The-proper-weight-loss-system-Watch-Out-Its-a-trap-to-get-your-credit-money-748147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa. The proper weight loss system