Complaint Review: Lean Spa

• Reported By: Robyn R — Wesley Chapel Florida United States of America
Lean Spa
181 Marsh Hill Rd Internet United States of America

Lean Spa Fraudulent Advertising, Internet

This is the biggest rip off scam I have ever seen! They tell you that there is a 30 FREE trial of their product for only $1.95 for shipping.  I ordered both the weight loss and the cleanse, for a total of two $1.95 charges for shipping.

I received the products approximately 8 days after I ordered them online.  Only 3 or 4 days later did I notice two charges of $79.99 each to my bank account!!!  Nowhere in their ads does it say they will be automatically charging your account!
I called their customer service department only to be put on hold.  Their hold time is 9 and 1/2 minutes -- time enough for their music clip to run twice.  Then it hangs up on you and you get to start all over!! I called three times the first day with no avail of getting a live person.  I tried back the following Monday, and was on hold this time for over a half an hour.

I finally got a real person who then proceeded to tell me that there is only a 14 day trial period which begins the exact moment you order the product!!!

After a lot of aggrivating conversation and promises to discredit them on the internet, the guy finally issued me a refund.  I got his name and two confirmation numbers.  A week later, I had one refund.  So I call back their customer service department to find out where the other one is.  I am told by a very rude customer service rep that only one was given - even though I have two confirmation numbers!!  He finally gives me the other credit, which will again take another week to receive.

Stay far away from this company!! They are a total scam and their customer service is awful!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa/internet/Lean-Spa-Fraudulent-Advertising-Internet-722350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa