Complaint Review: Lean Spa

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Missi — Davie Florida U.S.A.
Lean Spa

Lean Spa Quickdetox The only thing getting thinner is my wallet! Internet

I responded to an advertisment off of Facebook, endorsed by what appeared to be Dr. Oz. Ok, should be legit if he recommends it..? Trail offer $1.95, 14 days to try, send back if not satisifed.. ok, easy enough. Well, this started in April of 2011, it is now June 23, 2011. I have yet to receive my "initial trial offer", but I have been billed for them as well as 6 shipments of $79.99!! I received an email from them on June 10 stating they would refund me for 3 of the charges.  I have yet to see that refund. This morning when I opened my email I found 2 more shipping notices and my bank account was debited another $79.99! This time the notation was NOT Leaspa, it was Quickdetox! So, they have changed their name because ???? I have been very patient, but enough is enough!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa/internet/Lean-Spa-Quickdetox-The-only-thing-getting-thinner-is-my-wallet-Internet-744745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa