Complaint Review: Lean Spa

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — Tunnel Hill Georgia United States of America
Lean Spa

Lean Spa Stoll my money!! , Internet

I also ordered a "Trial" of this product that I saw advertised on Rachel Ray with an article from a renowned reporter success story.  My credit card was charged the initial $1.00 on 3/31 and then an additional charge of $79.99 was processed on 4/12 for an order which I did not make.  After 1 week on the product I realized that I could not take it, I had many various side effects - some stomach and some chest/heart.  I called and canceled on 4/11 just to be sure there would be no additional product sent or charges on my account; however, when I received my statement there was a $79.99 charge that hit on 4/12 and within a day or so I received the order for this charge.  I called and was given a RMA # and was told they would credit my account upon receipt of the product - this was returned on 4/18 and I am still waiting on the amount to be credited to my account.  Just today after still no credit in 2 months to my account, I called the #888-839-9990 and was told by the animated system that there was a 30 minute or more waiting period, which I stayed on for and the first time was cut off and the second time I just hung up.  I am calling my credit card company and disputing but who knows what will happen.  I am also going onto the Rachel Ray web-site and reporting this to the tv show site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spa/internet/Lean-Spa-Stoll-my-money-Internet-747953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa