Complaint Review: Lean Spa,LLc

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Ana — High Point North Carolina United States of America
Lean Spa,LLc
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Lean Spa,LLc I had gone online to see my local news and saw the advertising,it said loose weight in a month 10pounds ,u paid $1.95 for 2 bottless,i was charge$80 Orange, Connecticut

I had gone online to see my local news and saw a fully report that a reporter had done on this product,she said she lost  10pounds in month,and only paid  $1.95 for 2 bottles, i trusted it because it came from the news,and it gave me a code number to use. i  gave my credit card number thinking i was only going to do the trial period ,it turn out that this people was sending me , more products without me ordering it. I felt that this product  was just gimicks,and lies,it screw my nerves system, and my metabolic system,also my  stomach too i felt miserable  i stop taking this product.I decided that i would check if this company was charging me for things i never call to order and  saw in   my statement on line,this company charge me $80.00  without  ordering ,they use my credit card information. I  return  there product ,and cancelled my card, because i did'nt find phone number,just a address , i can't wait for them to respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-SpaLLc/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Lean-SpaLLc-I-had-gone-online-to-see-my-local-news-and-saw-the-advertisingit-said-loos-655331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa,LLc