Complaint Review: Lean Spa.com LeanSpacai.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: PAME — Lovington New Mexico United States of America
Lean Spa.com LeanSpacai.com

Lean Spa.com LeanSpacai.com LeanSpahealthplan.com On the 14th day of trial, I cancelled via website, but didn't know if it took or not. Called company, closed on Sunday. Monday A.M. spoke to repr., told me order is in processing & so is the charge! Internet

UPDATE:    After cancelling online, but not receiving a confirmation cancellation, I called the 888 number.   No one home - of course closed on my l4th day of trial.  Also happened to be a Sunday.    Upon calling Monday, found out that the new charge of $79.99 was already in processing.   The processing started on Friday the ll th, to charge my checking acct. on the 14.    On the day the processing began, my trial period wasn't even over!!  I've never encountered any thing like this in my life to know how they can get away with such things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Spacom-LeanSpacaicom/internet/Lean-Spacom-LeanSpacaicom-LeanSpahealthplancom-On-the-14th-day-of-trial-I-cancelle-695209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Spa.com LeanSpacai.com