• Report: #192683

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Derry Pennsylvania
LeanLife, ECurves, BurnFat2
LeanLife.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

LeanLifeLeanLife, ECurves, BurnFat2 ripoff fraudulent transactions to bank account South Jordan Utah

I completed an on line survey and found my bank account being debited by LeanLife, ECurves Clubhouse, and BurnFat2. I cannot get an answer by phone and am unable to find an e-mail address for these companies. I have alerted my bank and am filing a complaint on fraudulent activity.

I have also sent a certified letter to LeanLife that I expect my money returned as I will follow up with reports to the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney Generals Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. Any information that would assist in shutting down this scam would be appreciated.

Shari
Derry, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-ECurves-BurnFat2/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/LeanLifeLeanLife-ECurves-BurnFat2-ripoff-fraudulent-transactions-to-bank-account-South-J-192683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife, ECurves, BurnFat2