• Report: #162010

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2005

• Reported By:Statesville North Carolina
LeanLife PM Aka NovaPointe
2060 E. Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanLife, LeanLife PM, NovaPointe ripoff Ontario California

*Author of original report: LeanLife PM aka NovaPointe,LLC Ontario, CA 91761/Response to Rebuttal

*UPDATE Employee: Consumers account will be credited back, or we will reship out the product; whichever the customer prefers.

On October 3rd, I ordered online the free LeanLife PM sample. I was told that the sample would be mail out and received within 7 days. Use the product 7 days and within 14 days, if I did not want the product, I could call and cancell and they would not debit my credit card account. Well.. none of that happened the way LeanLife PM promised it would. I did received the free sample on October 19, 2005 and on that same day , the company LeanLife PM had debit my credit card for $99.90. Of course I was livid! I called the non toll free number 1-909-930-3087 and was placed on hold, twice a day three days in a row. Was told each time to leave my name, number, and a message and someone from their company would call me back. I also called today October 25th and I have yet gotton a return call back. Nor have I received any product for the debit made to my credit card in the amount of $99.90. This is a ripoff. I will no longer order any product online with my credit card. I will speak to a live person going forward and make sure that the company I am dealing with is legit. Now, it all about the mighty dollar and how many people to victimize.

Marjorie
Statesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM-Aka-NovaPointe/Ontario-California-91761/LeanLife-LeanLife-PM-NovaPointe-ripoff-Ontario-California-162010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM Aka NovaPointe

LeanLife PM aka NovaPointe,LLC Ontario, CA 91761/Response to Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Marjorie - (U.S.A.)

As of October 27th, LeanLife still cannot be reached by phone. I called today at 1:36 eastern standard time and was left on hold until 1:41. Voicemail clicked in and as for me to leave my name and a brief message and someone will get back with me shortly. If they respond to the consumer the way they respond to RIP-OFF Reports, the company would not have any problems because they would have the customers interest at heart. As of yet, my account has not received a credit and no one from LeanLife has called me back. I did send them an email today and here is their link if anyone else needs to contact them. customercare@leanlifepm.com Thnka you RIP-OFF for giving me the opportunity to express my concerns. Without you, I don't believe I would have been given a response from them. I will keep you posted. I truly beleive they will refund me because of you.

AUTHOR: Jake - (U.S.A.)

Before ordering a free trial the consumer needs to read the terms and conditions of the free trial clearly outlined on the order page.
This states that by ordering the free trial you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Autoship program.

However, we will be more than happy to cancel any future shipments and refund your money.