Complaint Review: LeanLife PM - Ecurves

• Submitted: Wed, March 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Carlsbad New Mexico
LeanLife PM - Ecurves
2060 East Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanLife PM - Ecurves Ripoff I thought I was getting a sample for $1.99, but was ripped off for $138.87. This company is deceptive and conning. It needs to be accountable for the millions of people ripped off. Ontario California

I thought I was sampling LeanLife PM for $1.99, but they took out $99.90 out of my account and sent me two month supply. The rip offs got me because they are in Canada. My bank told me to accept my loss. They said if I disputed it, I would lose the $99.90. They suggested I keep their useless product. Then I cancelled my debit card, but ecurves charged $28.97. Turns out these two are related. Ecurves is out of Utah. I am going to fight this and make these thieves accountable. Shame on this people!

Angela
Carlsbad, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM-Ecurves/Ontario-California-91761/LeanLife-PM-Ecurves-Ripoff-I-thought-I-was-getting-a-sample-for-199-but-was-ripped-of-182779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM - Ecurves