Complaint Review: LeanLife PM, NovaPointe

• Reported By:Ridgewood New York
LeanLife PM, NovaPointe
2060 E. Francis Street Ontario, Ontario Canada

LeanLife PM, NovaPointe, ripoff unauthorized billing Ontario Canada

On January I decided to try the product for 14 days. In around 14 days after I noticed a charge on my bank account for $99.90 and I had not recieved the "trial" product yet. When I called on January 20th I spoke to some rude girl of whom I did not get her name. She told me specifically that I would not get a refund, and flat our refused to let me speak to a manager since he/she would tell me the same thing.

The "lady" told me that since they didnt' hear back from me in 14 days that they were charging the amount. I explained to her that I did not authorize the charge. I kept getting the run around with these people. I still have not recieved the trial package that they say they sent. Bottom line is that I held up my side of the contract and gave them $2.95 for shipping the trail. They did not deliver on their side of the agreement by failing to ship the products. I don't see why I should be paying them so much money for getting NOTHING.

I was furious so I visited this site to see if they had anyone with the same problem. I follow the instructions to go to my bank and ask them to help me, which they did... momentarelly. The bank gave a provisional credit while they sorted things out. 30 days later they have taken the provisional credit back. Leaving me short of $99.90. I don't plan to let this people get away with this!!!

Ridgewood, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM-NovaPointe/Ontario-Ontario-91761/LeanLife-PM-NovaPointe-ripoff-unauthorized-billing-Ontario-Canada-179111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM, NovaPointe