Complaint Review: LeanLife, PM

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:CHOUTEAU Oklahoma
LeanLife, PM
DRAPER, UT DRAPER, Utah U.S.A.

LEANLIFE/PM, BCCLABS LeanLife/PM ripoff, FRAUDLENT DEBIT CARD CHARGES, DISHONEST, SCAM ARTIST DRAPER Utah

*Author of original report: I AM NOT EMPLOYED WITH LEANLIFE PM

*Author of original report: E FITNESS CLUBHOUSE

I ordered a product called LeanLife/PM from a survey. I was ordering only the sample bottle to see if the product worked.

I was looking over information about my checking account and saw a pending debit charge for $97.41. I couldn't get all of the information from my bank because of the week-end.

I called my bank to register a complaint against LeanLife/PM and go to the bank to sign documents to return my payment of $97.41. Luckily, I did had funds in my account to cover that amount, however; I cannot afford to lose that much money right now. I have bills I needed to use this money for.

Monday I called the phone number of the company to learn it was for LeanLife/PM from Draper, Ut. I called numerous times and a live person never answered the phone. I left messages each time, plus I sent an e-mail.

I searched on the internet and learned that there are several complaints against LeanLife/PM. I registered with Rip-Off Report.com and complaints@complaints.com.

I hope that other people will learn from my mistake. Hopefully, there will be enough fraudulent reports will be made that the company will be closed down, so they cannot continue frauding people.

Pat
CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM/DRAPER-Utah/LEANLIFEPM-BCCLABS-LeanLifePM-ripoff-FRAUDLENT-DEBIT-CARD-CHARGES-DISHONEST-SCAM-ART-181100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife, PM

I AM NOT EMPLOYED WITH LEANLIFE PM

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

I HAVE RECEIVED 2 PHONE CALLS WITH 30 MINUTES FROM PEOPLE WHO GOT RIPPED OFF BY LEANLIFE PM. THE CALLERS THOUGHT MY PHONE NUMBER WAS FOR "LEANLIFE PM".

THE FIRST CALL WAS FROM A LADY IN NEW JERSEY. SHE STARTED READING ME THE "RIOT ACT". SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD FINALLY CONTACTED LEANLIFE.

I FINALLY CONVINCED HER THAT I HAD GOTTEN RIPPED OFF BY THE SAME COMPANY. THE LADY'S DAUGHTER HAD GOTTEN MY PHONE NUMBER FROM A COMPLAINT I HAD WRITTEN ABOUT LEANLIFE.

THE NEW JERSEY CALLER HAD BACK SURGERY LAST WEEK WHICH MADE HER MORE UPSET. IT SEEMS LEANLIFE PM HAD CHARGED HER CREDIT CARD $200.00. THE LADY AND I STAYED ON THE PHONE FOR SEVERAL MINUTES WHILE I WAS TELLING HER HOW I LODGED THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT LEANLIFE PM.

THE SECOND CALL WAS FROM A GENTLEMAN THAT ASKED IF MY PHONE NUMBER WAS FOR LEANLIFE PM. TNE MAN'S DAUGHTER HAD GOTTEN RIPPED OFF THE SAME WAY. HE DID NOT GIVE ME AN AMOUNT OF HIS RIP-OFF.

THE FOLLOWING IS HOW I SOLVED MY PROBLEM:

1. I TRIED TO CONTACT LEANLIFE PM AND COULD NOT.

2. I CONTACTED MY BANK AND SIGNED A COMPLAINT FORM TO GET MY

MONEY RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT. I GAVE COPIES OF E-MAILS TO

LEANLIFE PM, RIP-OFF REPORTS.COM, AND COMPLAINTS@COMPLAINTS

.COM.

3. I LODGED COMPLAINTS WITH "RIP-OFF REPORT.COM"AND

"COMPLAINTS@COMPLAINTS.COM.

4. I SENT E-MAILS TO LEANLIFE WITH THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE

COMPLAINTS (TO THE WEBSITES I USED).

I SUGGEST THAT OTHER LEANLIFE PM CUSTOMERS CONTACT THEIR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.

THERE WAS ANOTHER CHARGE FROM "EFITNESS CLUBHOUSE.COM" FOR

$28.97. I CONTACTED THAT COMPANY AND WAS TOLD THEIR MEMBERSHIP IS TACKED ONTO THE LEANLIFE PM TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I PRINTED A COPY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CALLED EFITNESS CLUBHOUSE AGAIN. I READ ALL THE INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. THERE IS NOT MENTION ABOUT EFITNESS CLUBHOUSE.

I CONTACTED MY BANK AGAIN WITH COPIES OF E-MAILS AND THE TERMS & CONDITIONS. THE MONEY WAS RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT.

I KNOW EACH ONE CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM AS I DID. I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED OTHERS.

E FITNESS CLUBHOUSE

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR E FITNESS CLUBHOUSE ($28.47(). I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER AND WAS TOLD THIS ACCOUNT IS TIED INTO THE ORDER WHEN PEOPLE LOG-ON TO ORDER A SAMPLE OF LEANLIFE.

I WAS TOLD THAT THEY DID NOT GIVE REFUNDS BUT I COULD LOG-ON TO THEIR WEBSITE. I LOGGED ON AND ENTERED ALL OF THE INFORMATION ASKED FOR. WHEN I CLICKED OF THE BAR TO UNSUBSCRIBE, I RECEIVED AN ERROR MESSAGE. I TRIED 2 TIMES AND CALLED THE COMPANY. THE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME TO TRY AGAIN. I GOT THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE.

BELOW IS THE MESSAGE I AM SENDING (OR TRYING TO) E FITNESS.

I ORDERED A "SAMPLE" OF LEANLIFE. THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR COMPANY. I GAVE 3 COMPLAINTS MYSELF.*I AM LODGING COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOUR COMPANY ALSO.*

THE LEANLIFE COMPANY IS CONSIDERED A FRAUD WITH THEIR COMPANY PRACTICES. *IF I WERE YOUR COMPANY, I WOULD CEASE ALL TIES WITH LEANLIFE.*

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD "BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGETHER"? WELL I CONSIDER YOUR COMPANY A FRAUD ALSO!!!!

I AM GOING TO MY BANK TO FILE FOR A REFUND.