Complaint Review: LeanLife PM

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
LeanLife PM
Draper, Utah U.S.A.

LeanLife PM ripoff, single mom gets scammed Draper Utah

I signed up for the free trial of Lean Life PM on November 8th 2005. On November 13th 2005 I sent Lean Life PM a cancellation email (obviously well within the 14 days in which they allow you to cancel). On November 23rd, Lean Life PM charged $99.90 to my Visa check card. I was furious.... not only am I a single mom that has yet to see child support, but I am also putting myself through school. I called Lean Life PM right away, and the "customer service" girl said there was nothing she could do, that the package had already gone out. BULL. They had NO RIGHT taking my money, and the trial size Lean Life PM, get this, didn't even arrive until November 25th!!! I'm supposed to wait until this other package gets here, send it back, and then I'll be refunded?? I'm in college, I'm not dumb. So, in essence, I have several overdraft charges on my account because of this unauthorized charge. No Christmas this year.
Gretchen

Gretchen
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2005 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM/Draper-Utah-84020/LeanLife-PM-ripoff-single-mom-gets-scammed-Draper-Utah-165889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM