Complaint Review: LeanLife PM

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2006

• Reported By:minnapolis Minnesota
LeanLife PM
2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanLife PM ripoff, non-existant customer service Ontario California

I was about to order their free trial bottle of LeanLifePM until I read their terms of agreement. It stated that in ordering their free trial I was also agreeing to sign up for a two-month at a time autoshipment.

As soon as I read that, it was unacceptable to me so I did not proceed any further with the order. Didn't receive any order confirming emails from them so I thought all was well. Wrong! A few days later, I received their trial bottle. No other information or paperwork came with it.

I would have loved to call them or email them. But how was I supposed to know how to contact them? So I see the $1.99 post to my account. Ok-no sweat I thought..it's only $1.99.

And then, a few days later, another two bottles came to me via US Postal Service. $99.90 posts to my account. Now I'm Ticked.
I got their name of the shipping document that came with the two bottles and looked for them online.

Found them, emailed them, which was super hard to do...so many hoops to jump through. Then requested an autoship cancellation. No One has replied and it has been 3 business days since I requested the cancellation. I also called them and was able to leave a voicemail. Same thing, 3 business days have passed and no one calls from there.

I tried calling them all morning long. All I get is "Thank you for calling LeanLifePM" then dead silence. No other prompts, no voicemail greeting...I pressed buttons, that didn't work. I hung on the line for 5 mins--nothing. Dead silent. No recordings that you'd expect a company to have..no music playing, nothing.

So I tried to email them one last time and am waiting on what is going to happen next.
I am going to report this company to the Better Business Bureau.

Anyone else looking to order this product--do not get suckered into their offer--you are actually just going to get screwed over!

minnapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM/Ontario-California-91761/LeanLife-PM-ripoff-non-existant-customer-service-Ontario-California-176369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM