Complaint Review: LeanLife PM

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:South River New Jersey
LeanLife PM
2060 E. Francis St., Ontario California Nationwide U.S.A.

LeanLife PM is a ripoff company be aware! Ontario california

After calling many times, sending plenty of emails, writing on this web site, filing a complaint with my bank and the FTC lean life finally sent me the 90-day supply I never wanted.

I received the 90-Day supply today and already sent it back today!!, I requested a tracking # so they do not claim that I never sent it. They still had the ba*** to answer to my report on this web site and say I was not a victim.

Hey Lean Life specifically james why is it that I had to go this far for someone to answer to me?, why is it that so many people are going through the same problem trying to get in touch with your company? I only hope that I get my refund as soon as the package is recieved by your company.

To everyone out there, keep trying to get your money back do not let them get away with it.

Barbara
South River, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLife-PM/nationwide/LeanLife-PM-is-a-ripoff-company-be-aware-Ontario-california-163362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLife PM