• Report: #196780

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:Torrance California
LeanLifePM
2060 East Francis Street Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanLifePM - BurnFat 2 - BurnFatHoodia ripoff, unauthorized visa check card charges, unauthorized charges continued after cancellation Ontario California

I also have a Utah address: PO Box 125, Draper, Utah 84020

Around November or December of 2005 I filled out an online form as part of a survey. One of the items I selected to receive more information about was LeanLife PM. I gave them my VISA number and authorized ONLY the $7.00 trial. They sent me TWO 7-day trial bottles and charged me TWICE.

I let it go and then a month later I received TWO MORE BOTTLES for $108.07 EACH. I returned the bottles with a request for a refund. I've been trying to get my money back since 4/04/06. Just since I called and cancelled my account on 4/04/06, I've been charged $572.18 for products I haven't even received (and don't want anyway).

I finally cancelled my card today (6/16/06) and I'm still getting the run around from NovaPointe / BurnFat2 / LeanLifePM to get the $216.14 that's too far back for my credit card company to do anything about.

Heather
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLifePM/Ontario-California-91761/LeanLifePM-BurnFat-2-BurnFatHoodia-ripoff-unauthorized-visa-check-card-charges-unaut-196780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLifePM