notable

• Updated: Mon, September 04, 2006

• Reported By:pampa Texas
LeanLook RX
leanlookrx.com Internet U.S.A.

LEANLOOKRX ripoff, unauthorized charges, fraudulant company, product doesn't work, Internet

I order the trial bottle and was charged 95 dollars. i had printed off the order confirmation so i read it and in the small print it stated that i would get another bottle and would be charged the 95 bucks and could not cancel that.

I emailed them to cancel any future shipments, and after many emails on my part I finally got a response stating that my acct was canceled.

I threw away the printed order thinking that was that.
Today I got a bank statement that shows leanlook took another 95 dollars out of my acct, with an 800 number, which i called and left a message for them to call me back.

Whether they do is debatable. I am going to my bank tomorrow to put something on my acct not to let any charges from this company EVER go through, and hopefully they will reverse the charges since it was NOT authorized.

I really hate getting screwed, all I wanted was a trial bottle to see if it would enhance my diet program or not.
I really hope they are hung with a new rope!

Ginger
pampa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2006 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanLook-RX/internet/LEANLOOKRX-ripoff-unauthorized-charges-fraudulant-company-product-doesnt-work-Interne-209478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanLook RX