Complaint Review: LeanRX 800

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2006

• Reported By:Crossville Tennessee
LeanRX 800
Lean Life Pm 2060 E. Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanRX 800 - Leanlifepm - bbc Lab - burnfat2 - hoodia, ripoff, lied, cheated money, making me upset and nausiated Ontario California

6-7 months ago, I called LEANLIFE PM, for their free trial offer; which i was still billed 6.95. When I recieved them I thought that that was all I had sent off for and my order was complete.

A few months later I recieved the weight loss pills. And a bill for 99.00 with 2 more extra bottles, which I did NOT ask for.

I decided to take the pills and let the order subside, the next day I called cancelled my order explaing what had happened and demanded to the lady that I don't want anymore and stated that I wish for no more be shipped and nothing be taken out of my account ever again, that was in March 2006.

In September 2006, my Visa card I found was charged again, for 49.99 this time. For a product called leanRx800.

From what I can tell leanRx800, is to make a person gain weight, and being an obese person myself, I really don't think I need somethng to make me gain MORE weight. Especially that I had never heard of until I logged on this sight to find what these pills were or ordered.
After I had cancelled my order in March, I had also changed bank accounts so they could no longer be able to withdraw anything from my account. Somehow they have STILL managed to get into my account and with draw more money for pills I have NEVER ordered!

Jessica
Crossville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRX-800/Ontario-California-91761/LeanRX-800-Leanlifepm-bbc-Lab-burnfat2-hoodia-ripoff-lied-cheated-money-making-215731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRX 800