Complaint Review: LeanRX, LeanLife

• Submitted: Sat, January 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 27, 2007

• Reported By:San Francisco California
LeanRX, LeanLife
Leanlife.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanRX, LeanLife Company has charged my credit card in 2 amounts for products I did not order. Ripoff Ontario California

I noticed my credit card billing with two charges from his company. One in the amount of $74.95 and one for $69.95 for products I did not order. I called the 800-304-8447 and the 966-882-3057 and the 800-296-2029 numbers. On all three lines there is no direct human but only a recording to leave your credit card number.

I notified my bank of these charges and that I did not order these products.

Peter
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2007 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRX-LeanLife/Ontario-California/LeanRX-LeanLife-Company-has-charged-my-credit-card-in-2-amounts-for-products-I-did-not-or-233007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRX, LeanLife