• Report: #211930

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
LeanRX, LeanLife
leanlife.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

LeanRX, LeanLife Fraudulent credit card charges Ripoff Ontario California

I went around and around back in the first quarter of 2006 with this company on fraudulent charges for LeanLife. That situation, with the help of my credit card company, was resolved. They also had phone number 909-930-3087 at that time.

While checking my credit card statement just yesterday, I noticed another $79.95 for LeanRX. I have not ordered, nor received, any product. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges. I attempted to e-mail the old e-mail addresses I had from early this year for this company, but all were returned. The 800 number for this company is a joke, in that you never get to speak with anyone, nor do you ever get a return call.

I have read other reports where people have actually cancelled their credit/bank cards, have new ones issued, and this company still manages to charge them. Is there any end to all of this?????? With all the complaints on this company, how long until a class action suit?????

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRX-LeanLife/Ontario-California/LeanRX-LeanLife-Fraudulent-credit-card-charges-Ripoff-Ontario-California-211930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRX, LeanLife