Complaint Review: LeanRX.Net

• Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
LeanRX.Net
www.leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

LeanRXLeanRX.Net Unauthorized Credit Card Charge!!!!! Possible link to Orbitz online travel booking??? Internet

I recieved a bottle of Extreme Lean Rx capsules in the mail on 1/16/09 that I never ordered. I checked my credit card activity online and discovered that a charge for $34.84 was billed to my credit card. We called the 1-800 number on the bottle but only got a recording to reorder the product.

My wife called the credit card company immediatly to have the charges removed. They removed the charges immediately and I verified this on our online account. They flagged our account to watch for any similar charges.

Something that my wife figured out was a possible link to Orbitz online travel booking service. Let me explain what I mean. We had some fraudulent charges made to our credit card back in March 2005. We had booked a hotel reservation through Orbitz back in Feb 2005. In early March the credit card company called to imform us of some suspicious charges to our account. We had not made the purchases and they were removed from our account and we were issued new credit card numbers.

In late December 2008 I booked an airline flight through Orbitz. Now here in early January someone used our account number to charge us for these lean rx diet pills. It may sound like a conspiracy theory but we are starting to believe that there is some connection between Orbits and the fradulent credit card charges.

Is it an inside job at Orbits or has their online ordering system security been comprimised or is this just an amazing coincidence????? If anyone else has had this experience or can make this same connection I would sure be intersested in hearing about it. Thanks!!

Allan
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRXNet/internet/LeanRXLeanRXNet-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge-Possible-link-to-Orbitz-online-trave-413350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRX.Net