Complaint Review: LeanRX.com Aka Thintabs.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
LeanRX.com Aka Thintabs.com
leanRX.com or thintabs.com Internet U.S.A.

LeanRX.com, Thintabs.com Thintabs.com ripoff fraudulent billing charges UTAH USA Internet

I ordered thintabs thinking I would get a free sample as they state, with a small shipping charge. But I kept getting all they charges on my credit card for $14.95 on up. I sent the product back and disputed the charges, closed my account. Now LeanRX.com or aka thintabs has gained access to another one of my credit cards that I had not authorized nor did I give them the account number. They need to be stopped from gaining access to peoples credit card numbers. People need to be warned.

Janet
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRXcom-Aka-Thintabscom/internet/LeanRXcom-Thintabscom-Thintabscom-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-charges-UTAH-USA-Internet-1032601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRX.com Aka Thintabs.com