Complaint Review: LeanRx, Xtreme,Burnfat,Hoodia

• Submitted: Sun, February 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 04, 2007

• Reported By:Ellenwood Georgia
LeanRx, Xtreme,Burnfat,Hoodia
www.cs@leanrx.com , Nevada U.S.A.

LeanRx, Xtreme, Burnfat, Hoodia ripoff scam fraudulent recurring billing on charge card since last year No City Nevada

I started getting charges on my charge card around March of 2006 when I seen these I called the number and was able to talk to a person then I told them to please cancel whatever they had for me I did not want it they said they would. I even gor a name and a confirmation number Then it was known as Burnfat or aka Hoodia. Well about 3to 4 months later I get a charge again for $99.95 I called card company and disputed charges. I have since been getting recurring charges to my card and I am tired of disputing all these charges I just gor a new statement with 3 charges on again $79.95 79.95 &69.95 all from the same company and same phone numbers. 800-304-8447 and 866-882-3057 and you a recording telling to enter your credit card number and when you don"t it tells you to email them at cs@leanrx.com which you get this website. I just won"t this stopped and all of my money back before it ruins my credit. I am tired of disputing these charges every time.

Ellenwood, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRx-XtremeBurnfatHoodia/Nevada/LeanRx-Xtreme-Burnfat-Hoodia-ripoff-scam-fraudulent-recurring-billing-on-charge-card-si-234354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx, Xtreme,Burnfat,Hoodia