• Report: #232067

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Riverside California
LeanRx
leanrx.net , Nevada U.S.A.

LeanRx faudulent debit charges Nevada

*Author of original report: LeanRx fraudulent charges in checking

*Author of original report: LeanRx fraudulent EFT in checking

*Author of original report: LeanRx fraudulent charges to checking

*Author of original report: LeanRx fraudulent debit charges Nevada

Have filed police report with the local police, but they cannot do anything as American River HealthPro Credit Union is on the other end of the state from them. I have obtained and 866 number for the police dept. in the credit union's city and will file a report tomorrow. The credit union tells me on the phone today that the form has been sent. Now this is the third time I have called and they have never mentioned different forms or dispute forms to fill out. They are not customer friendly especially when I have been a member for over 25 years. Even when they moved away and left me down in So. Ca. they charged me atm fee's for what they called a foreign atm. It was not me that moved, but them. Now they will not reverse the fraudulent debit to my account. They definitely need to be looked into.

Marilynn
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRx/Nevada/LeanRx-faudulent-debit-charges-Nevada-232067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx

LeanRx fraudulent charges in checking

AUTHOR: Marilynn - (U.S.A.)

The latest in this sick scheme is the customer service representative at my credit union entered my debit card information into the automated system and said to me when I asked her why she would do that her response was it is blocked. Being this naive is very scary especially when they are in control of your money. My daughter came in from the local police dept. yesterday and was telling me that there were 3 or 4 people there reporting this scheme as happening to their bank accounts also. I am at my wits end trying to figure out why my credit union still thinks this is a real company and it is my obligation to pay it. I don't know what else to do. I have done the things that the editor suggests to do and they still do not reverse the charges. Any help would be appreciated. DO NOT USE AMERICAN RIVER HEALTHPRO CREDIT UNION in RANCHO CORDOVA, CA.

LeanRx fraudulent EFT in checking

AUTHOR: Marilynn - (U.S.A.)

American River HealthPro Credit Union is showing a reverse debit of the first frauldulent charge of $74.95 and I am not sure how they did that as they have not had enough time to get my dispute form. It surley isn't from their representative entering my debit card number in that automated system. If anyone else has had this experience , please let me know or post an update to your report.

LeanRx fraudulent charges to checking

AUTHOR: Marilynn - (U.S.A.)

Are any of you ready for this? My credit union namely, American River Healthpro Credit Union must be the easiest touches alive. They, the people at the credit union, think LeanRx is a legitimate company because after the one airhead put in my debit card information the automated system told her the refund was in progress. They won't let me close my account out by calling them and they took almost 3 weeks to send me the form for the dispute. Beware Northern Californians. American River Healthpro Credit Union cannot be trusted with your money. Once they get it they won't give any back even after you show them there is fraud happening.

LeanRx fraudulent debit charges Nevada

AUTHOR: Marilynn - (U.S.A.)

After contacting my credit union on 1/09/07 and requesting a dispute form I waited until a second charge showed up on my account and called again. Still no dispute form received from my credit union. I rececived it today and it says I am disputing a debit or credit card transaction. When viewing my bank account online it only tells me that it was a purchase and not by what of transaction. I then called my credit union again and my call went straight to voicemail of the manager I have been speaking with. This happened twice and she still has not returned the call. I do not know whether to fill out this form saying it was a debit or credit card transaction, especially not knowing. With American River HealthPro Credit union in California they use any excuse to not take care of their customers. This is after over 25 years of membership with them. This is a sad situation. I don't know whether to fill this out or not. This manager tells me she got in contact with the website for LeanRx and I know that is not so as I have tried a few times.