Complaint Review: LeanRxHoodia Thin

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:Danville Pennsylvania
LeanRxHoodia Thin
857 West South Jordan Parkway #201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

LeanRxHoodia Thin ripoff Took 79.95 out of my account for a Hoodia Product from LeanRx South Jordan Utah

On March 16.2006 I ordered a free sample of Hoodia Thin and 4.95 was taken out of my checking account from BurnFat2-Hoodia66-Sandy Ut. I ordered it from the internet with a debit card. Then on Sept.5,2006 LeanRx Ontario,Ca. 1-800-296-2029 took 79.95 out of my cheching account without my aurhorization. I never got another shipment of Hoodia Thin Appetite Supressant. I contactedd my Credit Union and cancelled my Debit Card so they can't take any more money out of my account. This cost me another 10.00 but at least they can't take any more money. I since have gotten a lot of Informant on the Hoodia Co. The owner id Meil Wardle the VP is Christopher Wardle the address is 657 West South Jordan Parkway#201 South Jordan Utah 84095 Phone id 836-370-7271 Hope this will help anyone else who have bee ripped off from this Co.

Darla
Danville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxHoodia-Thin/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/LeanRxHoodia-Thin-ripoff-Took-7995-out-of-my-account-for-a-Hoodia-Product-from-LeanRx-Sou-211409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRxHoodia Thin