Complaint Review: LeanRx.Net , Xtreme Burn

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
LeanRx.Net , Xtreme Burn
Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

LeanRx.Net Xtreme Burn charged my credit card for items not purchased; had automated voice @ phone #; no PERSON to talk to, just increased charges the next month Henderson Nevada

Rip-Off began with charge to credit card for item I didn't order or even recognize. When I called the 800 number provided with the charge, I only heard an automated voice system assuring me that 'credit would be applied to my account'.

Next month, guess what? That's right, no credit for the 1st charge. Not only that, there was a second charge from the same company: LeanRx.Net

Then to top it off, another charge from a company called Xtreme Burn with the same 800 # in Henderson, NV. Again, when I called on both of these there was no way to talk to a person, just the automated voice system with the false assurance of a credit to be applied.

I decided to search LeanRx.Net and boy, did that stir things up. There were multiple reports of fraud from others who'd been victimized just as I had. That's when I called my credit card company and reported a fraud against me. How they got my credit card number, I have no idea.

Sheryl
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxNet-Xtreme-Burn/Henderson-Nevada/LeanRxNet-Xtreme-Burn-charged-my-credit-card-for-items-not-purchased-had-automated-voi-241234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx.Net , Xtreme Burn