Complaint Review: LeanRx.net - Dream Smile

• Submitted: Sun, January 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 21, 2007

• Reported By:WHITTIER California
LeanRx.net - Dream Smile
LeanRx.net Henderaon, Internet, Nevada, Nationwide U.S.A.

LeanRx.net, Dream Smile LeanRx charged to my credit card twice for the amount of $ 74.95 Jan 5th and $ 69.95 Jan 13th. Dream Smile did the same on Dec 6th. I reported them to the detectives for fraud and theft. HENDERSON Nevada INTERNET

I was shocked when I got my credit card monthly staement on Jan 19th as I always check my charges. It showed on Dec 6th a charge of $ 14.95 was made from a DREAM SMILE80056609590CA. Then on Jan 5th a charge was made for $74.95 from LeanRx.Net8003048447 HENDERSON NV, and on Jan 13th a charge for $69.95 again from LeanRx.

I called their numbers and no live person, just a machine asking me for my credit card number which I did not give out as I suspected some foul play. I called my credit card and reported fraud and theft on these charges. Immediately I was given a new card, re-imbursed and a investigation is launched.

I also called the news media all of them and I am faxing this information to them. I also called the police which the detectives took a report classified as " identity theft" for thr record and to investigate. My newspaper, The Daily News, will be writing out a story of this by me, to alert the public as well as what to do. This fraud and theft is a crime, not a consumers issue. I was glad to have found this Rip-off Report.com, which gave me the verification and insight of the magnitude of these ghost companies.To research them, they do not exist. Everyone of us should contact the United States Attorney General to investigate and prosecute these crooks, since they operate nation-wide. I hope we all can find a better method of security for our banking and credit card accounts.

Grace
WHITTIER, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2007 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxnet-Dream-Smile/Henderaon-Internet-Nevada-Nationwide/LeanRxnet-Dream-Smile-LeanRx-charged-to-my-credit-card-twice-for-the-amount-of-7495-J-231743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx.net - Dream Smile