Complaint Review: LeanRx.net; Dream Smile

• Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:Elberton Georgia
LeanRx.net; Dream Smile
unknown Internet U.S.A.

LeanRx.net; Dream Smile Both companies made fraudulent charges to my credit card last month--one for $74.95 and the other for $14.95. Unknown Internet

My credit card bill for last month had charges made by Dream Smile for $14.95 and LeanRX for $74.95. I had no idea who these people are, so did a search online, and found your website, along with several other charges against these same companies. I called my credit card company and reported this, and told them what I learned from your website. They removed the charges from my bill, and stated that if I had any more charges from these companies, to let them know and they would pursue fraud charges against them. Thanks for your help!

Mary ann
Elberton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxnet-Dream-Smile/internet/LeanRxnet-Dream-Smile-Both-companies-made-fraudulent-charges-to-my-credit-card-last-mont-232612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx.net; Dream Smile