Complaint Review: LeanRx.net

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:La Mirada California
LeanRx.net
2060 E. FRANCIS STREET ONTARIO, California U.S.A.

LeanRx.net Fraudulent Unauthorized Charges to my Bank Account ONTARIO OR HENDERSON? California or Nevada

Early last year I decided to try a product called hoodia fat burner for weight loss as a free trial, only pay $6.95 S&H. Well, I received the product and I never ordered it again.

I thought that was that. But a couple of months later I noticed a charge of $99 from Hoodia on my bank statement. I thought what the heck? Especially since I never received another product from them. I quickly contacted the company Hoodia located at that time in Newport California. I had the charges credited back into my account and told them I never wanted that product again. OK, no more charges were made.

A year later, on January 2, 2007 I noticed a charge of $74.95 from leanrx.net on my bank statement for a product I never received. I quickly went to the website www.leanrx.net, but the site is under construction, so it conveniently says. I emailed them at [email protected] that is posted on the site to dispute the charge, but the email I sent was returned as undeliverable.

I tried to call them @ 800-304-8447, which was on my bank statement, but all I get is a message asking for my credit card number! I have learned that they have also used leanrx.com, but that site is a parked domain. Again how convenient!

How do I go about to be sure they never charge me again? I have seen many reports on this site about the fraudulent practices of leanrx.net, hoodia, novapoint or whoever they are! Please help put a stop to these scumbags! Thanks!

Manuel
La Mirada, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxnet/ONTARIO-California-91761/LeanRxnet-Fraudulent-Unauthorized-Charges-to-my-Bank-Account-ONTARIO-OR-HENDERSON-Califo-228708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx.net