Complaint Review: LeanSpa, Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Teeg70 — placerville California United States of America
LeanSpa, Inc
181 Marsh Hill Rd. - Orange, CT 06477 Internet United States of America

LeanSpa, Inc Lean Spa Acai Diet If you buy, they will lie and you will NEVER see your $ money$ again! Internet, Internet

I ordered the 'Diet Package' from Lean Spa on April 5, 2011. To be shipped UPS 2-3 day.

Finally received my order on April 15th (this is not 2 - 3 days!) and I only received 1 of the 2 bottles.

I contacted them via email support@leanspa.com that very same day. I informed them that I was not going to try the product at this time, because IF I was going to return it, it had to be done with in 14 days of purchase. They replyed on April 17th with my RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.

I mailed out, via UPS with confirmation of delivery, on the 17th. They received the shipment on April 20, 2011. Then I find that they charged my checking account, $80.00 dollars, the same day that I received my RMA on the 17th!

I received a confirmation on the 17th with an email saying that someone was going to contact me.

On April 20th I immediately contacted them and requested that my checking acount be refunded immediately as they already had the product back at this time.

On April 25th I received another email stating that someone would contact me. May 2nd I contacted them again requesting my refund. I have not heard from them again.

I have since contacted them every month with absolutely no reply from them.

Now every time that I try to log on to their website, it says 'page not found' go figure.

If someone is going to get a class action suit against them count me in !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa-Inc/internet/LeanSpa-Inc-Lean-Spa-Acai-Diet-If-you-buy-they-will-lie-and-you-will-NEVER-see-your-mo-780121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa, Inc