Complaint Review: LeanSpa, LLC

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
LeanSpa, LLC
181 Marsh Hill Road Internet United States of America

LeanSpa, LLC NutriSlim Called on several occasions ,last time September 28, 2011. Spoke to representatives from finishpointmarketing.com on July 18 and September 28, 2011. Sent email to Crystal@finishpointmarketing.com. Ne Internet, Internet

I called 1-888-839-9990 (LeanSpa, LLC) on July 18, 2011 in reference to a return which I never received a refund to my credit card. When calling the above number I spoke to Crystal a representative from finishpointmarketing.com who told me she was the marketing firm for NutraSlim which took over LeanSpa (out of business). I gave her my order number #614137 which she said I would receive a refund 3 to 4 weeks in the form of a paper check because LeanSpa went out of business. I had not heard or received anything by September 28, 2011 (I had sent emails to her prior to calling again - her email was Crystal@finishpointmarketing.com). I called again on September 28, 2011 and spoke with another representative who told me they were back logged with this type of request and guaranteed I would receive the refund within 5 to 15 days. To this date I have not received a refund and the phone number is no longer in use. I do not know where to turn from here. All I want is the $79.99 refunded to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa-LLC/internet/LeanSpa-LLC-NutriSlim-Called-on-several-occasions-last-time-September-28-2011-Spoke-to-897423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa, LLC