Complaint Review: LeanSpa , LLC

• Reported By: C Ruth — Evansville Indiana United States of America
LeanSpa , LLC
420 E Main St. Bldg #2 Suite 8 Internet United States of America

LeanSpa , LLC Ripoff Weightloss program Internet

*Author of original report: Dispute With Lean Spa Resolved With Help From BBB of CT

Ordered a starter bottle of Leanspa on 8/12/10 and my credit card was charged $5.95 with the understanding that I had 30 days to try the pills............they arrived a3-4 days later. I got a credit card alert on9/3/10 that leanspa had charged $79.95 to my account............I checked my card activity and saw where they charged that amount on 8/28/10. I tried to call the number that is supposed to be 24/7 but got a recording telling me they were closed. I tried everyday..........finally today I put the phone on redial and after several hours I got a person on the line..........I canceled the product and ask them to refund the amount that they had charged........they said that because I canceled the product that I couldn't get my money back.........that I only had 15 days to try the product........I told her that I couldn't get anyone on the phone or on the internet and that it hadn't been 15 days if I started the product the day I got it.

I ask to talk to supervisor and she said that I could get $60 back today and return the product.........I told her I had not received the second bottle........... so she said I could keep product when it comes and get $45 back........I said no..........and ask again to talk to supervisor...........finally after her being rude a lady called Lindsey got on the phone and was even ruder........I told her that I was going to turn the company into the BBB.....she said fine..........I ask for an address and she gave me 6205 Lookout Rd Boulder, Co.  80301...which I think is a bogus address ...my credit card gave a CT number and I looked it up on internet and they give 420 E Main St Bldg#2 Suite 8 Bradford, CT. 06405..........I told Lindsey that I was going to refuse the package when it comes.............We need to take a stand and turn these people in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa-LLC/internet/LeanSpa-LLC-Ripoff-Weightloss-program-Internet-638499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa , LLC

Dispute With Lean Spa Resolved With Help From BBB of CT

AUTHOR: C Ruth - (United States of America)

Filed a report with the BBB of Connecticut and they finally got in touch with a Chann Kin @ 203-488-2558 ext. 2297 or chann@leanspa.com and got my $79.99 credited back to credit card. I encourage all persons that got ripped off to make a complaint to the BBB of CT.........  Lean Spa , LLC   181 Marsh Hill Rd   Orange , CT  06477 this is the corp home............. when you fill out the BBB request nothing less than a refund or credit. Got an answer right away...............Good Luck