Complaint Review: LeanSpa, LLc

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Ang — Union New Jersey United States of America
LeanSpa, LLc
181 Marsh Hill Road, Orange, CT 06477 USA Internet United States of America

LeanSpa, LLc PROMISED REFUND, CORPORATE OFFICE TO EMAIL ME STATUS, COMPUTER CHANGES @ LEANSPA, CHECK WAS BEING MAILED, ON HOLD FOR 30 MINS, CUST. SVC PICKED UP & HUNG UP PHONE, THIS COMPANY IS SO BOGUS...WAITING F Internet

3/27/2011 - Ordered the weight loss product after reading many testimonials on how great the product worked.  30 day trial was suppose to be 3.99 & card was only suppose to be charged that amount, however, my credit card was charged 79.99 x 2 for 2 orders placed.  After realizing my card was charged before the 30 day trial period I immediately called to cancel, (4/9/11) took forever to get through, when I finally did, the gentleman on the phone was extremely rude & nasty.  He did however cancell my account & provided me with the RMA #'s required for refuund, bottles were returned 5/7/11 Priority Mail, delivery confirmation receiipt which I know they received the product back.....since that date, I have been trying to reach the company for my refund, but have been unsuccessful.....at this point, I'm extremely aggravated & devastated that this company turned out to be a scam.....I attempted one more time this morning to call, however phone rings, put on hold waiting for a cust. svc rep & what do you know, phone gets picked up & hung up.   I am now turning this over to the BBB & my credit card company to dispute these bogus charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa-LLc/internet/LeanSpa-LLc-PROMISED-REFUND-CORPORATE-OFFICE-TO-EMAIL-ME-STATUS-COMPUTER-CHANGES-LEA-762406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa, LLc