Complaint Review: LeanSpa - The Proper Weight Loss System

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: KEVIN.N — Murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America
LeanSpa - The Proper Weight Loss System

LeanSpa - The Proper Weight Loss System Acai LeanSpa SpaCleanse ..... Lies and Neglect !! Charged for no reason, received nothing for it, CAN NOT GET ANY RESPONSE AT ALL, Internet

I read the testimonials online and decided to go ahead with the purchase seeing that I was only to pay for a shipping/Handling fee.  It took 8 days for the product to get here.  I checked my account balance and saw two payments of $1.95 (S/H) and two payments of $1.00 (service charge). So far I was down $5.90.  A day later i noticed a charge of $79.99 on my account which placed my account in negative status because of our limited income.  there was a overdraft charge of $18.00 because of that.

Now I have two bottles (Spacleanse & LeanSpa system) both a trial version which should have put me down $3.90.  However, I have two bottles and I am down $103.89.

I have sent two very descriptive emails to their support center . . . no response whatsoever after 6 days.

I have called and waited on the phone twice at exactly fifteen mintues each with NO interaction AT ALL . [continued below]....
....... just hold music

I have cancelled my card they have on file to avoid further upset

I sent their support center a printout of my bank statement with only LeanSpa transactions (6 total for two bottles at $1.95 each) to them.. . . . NO RESPONSE

I READ THEY WILL SEND A BOTTLE AND CHARGE YOU $79.99 EACH MONTH !!!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa-The-Proper-Weight-Loss-System/internet/LeanSpa-The-Proper-Weight-Loss-System-Acai-LeanSpa-SpaCleanse-Lies-and-Neglect--708770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa - The Proper Weight Loss System