residential

• Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: A.Davis — des moines Iowa United States of America
LeanSpa
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

LeanSpa Charged me after I canceled my account with them and have not got a refund Internet, Connecticut

I called several times for my refund a have yet to recieve it and it has been almost 2 months and then I got an email from LeanSpa saying thanks for my order and found a $80 charge on my bank account I informed my bank and they still had the fax from LeanSpa saying I cancelled my account and so my bank stopped the charge from going through, then canceled my card and ordered me a new one.

I then, replied to LeanSpa's email they sent me saying if I recieve their piece of s*** product that I will be sending it back at thier expense and if they were to ever contact me or send me anymore of thier product I will be getting a hold of my lawyer and filling a lawsuit against them for thift and harrassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/Internet-Connecticut-/LeanSpa-Charged-me-after-I-canceled-my-account-with-them-and-have-not-got-a-refund-Intern-734743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa