Complaint Review: LeanSpa

• Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: T. — kyle Texas United States of America
LeanSpa
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

LeanSpa Acai berry diet: getleanspa.com Rip Off Scam Stealing Orange, Connecticut

LeanSpa offers a deal for the trial period of 14 days and has extremely specific rules to follow. If you decide to cancel your account the rules are to do so before the 14 days is up and send the bottles back within 30 days of cancelling.

What they don't tell you, which they wouldn't, is to make sure to get a tracking number when you send it back.  They only way to do that is to send it certified and KEEP YOUR RECEIPT for proof for at least 6 months.

I ordered this stuff online mid september took it for a few days and it made me sick to my stomach.  So I decided not to do it.  I followed the rules, but I sent it regular mail.  I kept the receipt but did not send it certified and now 2 months later I get this bogus charge for $79.99 to my account at the worst possible time. I call these people and hold for an hour just waiting to talk to someone with a pulse.

Finally, I get someone with a heart beat and they ask me if I have my tracking number...I'm like I have a receipt of when I mailed it but that's it.  No,No we have to have a tracking number she says...we don't have any proof that you mailed it, I can understand this because I know not everyone is honest about it...I had the receipt but that did not work but the fact stands that I just got robbed because these people say "they never received the package".

I am convinced these people throw away the package and make money off the Post Office because its the post office's  fault they lost the mail and so they have to pay for it.  This company is out for your money not your health.  Apparently they don't care where the money comes from or who's starving because of it.

This company if you want to call it that is a good example of what our world can offer us.  Be diligent in your searches people for it may cost you dearly if you are not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/Orange-Connecticut-06447/LeanSpa-Acai-berry-diet-getleanspacom-Rip-Off-Scam-Stealing-Orange-Connecticut-666438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa