Complaint Review: LeanSpa

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: Janis — Des Moines Iowa United States of America
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

LeanSpa LeanSpa made me sick AND ripped me off. They need to be shut down. Orange, Connecticut

My experience is the same as many others but I just wanted to add it in hope that it will deter someone from ordering their product. Not only did the product not work, but it made me sick, and I could not get a refund. Someone from their company stole my credit card information and paid a bill for 200.00 with it. Fortunately Capital One was wonderful and covered the debit. I cancelled my credit card and then realized I could not get my refund which they said had been processed. So I called and they said they were cutting a check. After three to four contacts I am giving up. I got scammed. I hope that they will be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/Orange-Connecticut-06477/LeanSpa-LeanSpa-made-me-sick-AND-ripped-me-off-They-need-to-be-shut-down-Orange-Connec-742900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa