Complaint Review: LeanSpa

• Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: m — North Branch Minnesota United States of America
LeanSpa
181 Marsh Hill Rd Orange, Connecticut United States of America

LeanSpa Notes the phone number you call from and make you hold for 15 min and then hangs up on you when their refund has not been posted to your account! Orange, Connecticut

I tried the LeanSpa "free trial" and paid only the S & H charges. 10 days later my account was charged $160.00 even though there is a two week time period in which you have to cancel your account in order to avoid these charges.

So I called LeanSpa and waited on hold two times for 10 minutes each time only to be hung up on/disconnected. It occured to me that they have my phone number on file so I tried from another number and got through, how convenient. When the Samantha, with customer service agreed to refund my money and gave me "RMA" numbers needed for return of the empty bottles I thought everything was fine.

Until two weeks later and still no refund posted to my account. So I called again. Hung up on again after being on hold for 10 minutes again and it occured they probably had this number on file so I used yet another number, how funny they answered. Their response...check with your bank, wait a couple of days and call us back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/Orange-Connecticut-06477/LeanSpa-Notes-the-phone-number-you-call-from-and-make-you-hold-for-15-min-and-then-hangs-718423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa