Complaint Review: LeanSpa

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: tammygirl — Hickory North Carolina United States of America
LeanSpa
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, CT 06477 Internet United States of America

LeanSpa No Free Trial wanted me send back the product that I paid to get shipped to me. Internet

I placed a order to receive my Free trail of LeanSpa on had to pay $4.95 shipping.  Then read that to avoid being charged $79.99 I needed to cancel within 14 days of placing the order.  When I received my product I immediately called to cancel and they told me they would discount the free trail I received and sell it to me for 50% off.  I told them no and then he dropped the price 70% off.  I told him no.  He told me to send back the product and I would have to pay for shipping.  I told them that the product is not free if I paid to get it here and paid to send it back.  It will end up costing me  has $10.00 and they want he unused product back.  I looked on the website and saw that I could return the bottle even if empty for a full refund. Seeing as I do not care to have shipping refunded under the circumstances I will keep the product and send these rip off people their empty bottle.  I just want people to remember that most companies say keep the unused portion cancel at anytime.  Not this company.  Just be careful and stand your ground.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/internet/LeanSpa-No-Free-Trial-wanted-me-send-back-the-product-that-I-paid-to-get-shipped-to-me-I-717844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa