• Report: #719272

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jade — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
LeanSpa

LeanSpa The are charging my card and sending the same product over and over. I have not ordered it but they continue to charge my card and send me the product, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Getting Your Money Back

This company is continuing to forward me this product.  The same product over and over and charging my card.

I have not reordered and I only ordered the trial once.

I just received another invoice in my email indicating they are sending the same product to me again for the third time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpa/internet/LeanSpa-The-are-charging-my-card-and-sending-the-same-product-over-and-over-I-have-not-719272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Getting Your Money Back

AUTHOR: Puss_Boots - (USA)

Jade, I would suggest you to call your credit card company and file a claim on this merchant to get a reversal of credit. The process should take 6-8 weeks for the credit card company to investigate your claim. You will get a return of your funds mostly likely because the CCC will rule in your favor. After you have filed a claim, ask them to give you a new credit card number. The merchant will try to charge your card but cannot due to the new number. Next time you are scammed, get a new card/new number and you won't have any problems with fraud.