• Report: #701957

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: PAME — Hobbs New Mexico United States of America
LeanSpa.com LeanSpacai.com

LeanSpa.com LeanSpacai.com LeanSpahealthplan.com Just when I think this might get resolved, there comes another curve ball from Lean Spa. Internet

Better Business Bureau:  I hope you will follow my progress (if I ever make any) to see if I ever get re-imbursed by this company.  Through all that has happened already, I did receive another shipment for Lean-Spa.  When I talked with a representive named Aaron on 2-14-20ll, he told me that if I did get another package from them, to return it with my order no. followed by a C-referring to cancel.   Well, in the e-mail, there are different instructions & a different address to return the pkg. to.   LEAN SPA, if you are interested in clearing up this matter; saving you & I our time, please credit my checking acct. in the amount of $79.99.  The amount you should have never debited because my trial period wasn't even over!!  I have returned the package, which shows to have been received according to the tracking no.  My RMA #413354-423 (C)   I will post updates from this day forward until this is resolved.  As I have noticed, that within a day of my comments about you posting your phone no. wrong on the charge that goes thru a customers acct., you corrected within a day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanSpacom-LeanSpacaicom/internet/LeanSpacom-LeanSpacaicom-LeanSpahealthplancom-Just-when-I-think-this-might-get-resolv-701957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanSpa.com LeanSpacai.com