Complaint Review: Leanlife 4 U

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Bellville Ohio
Leanlife 4 U
.leanlife.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

Leanlife 4 U I had asked to discontiune orders, these said ok, but I'am still receiving product, and paying Ontario California

I had got their product for a trail offer. And I had thought I had called to cancel any future shipments. But they just keep coming. I had called a couple of times, to tell them I do not what anymore. They say OK , it is taken care of , but it isn't. It just keeps coming!

I just called my credit card co. and told them my story, they are canceling this month's charge. But they informed me to watch my account from here out for future charges!

Bellville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanlife-4-U/Ontario-California/Leanlife-4-U-I-had-asked-to-discontiune-orders-these-said-ok-but-Iam-still-receiving-pr-389884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlife 4 U