• Report: #190653

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:Saint Charles Missouri
Leanlife. Burn Fat 2
2060 E. Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Leanlife. Burn Fat 2 ripoff - Even when product is returned, they DO NOT refund your money. Ontario California

I order the "Free" sample and next thing I received some more pills in the mail and my checking account was charged $99.90.

I did not know that by ordering the sample, I also signed up for "autoship". I returned the first order unopened VIA return to sender through the US Mail. The never received a credit to my checking account. Then two months later I received more pills and another charge to my checking account for $99.90.

I called the phone number that was listed on my bank statement for burn fat 2 and talked to someone who could barely speak english. She informed me that she would "register my complaint" and ship the order back FEDEX or UPS so that I would have a tracking number. She said she would research why my first order was never credited. I shipped my second order back FEDEX it was received and signed for by someone at burnfat2 and a month later I still have not received a credit to my account. I have called the customer service number at least ten times and every time I get someone who barely speaks English. Everytime I am told they will "register my complaint" in the computer. They could not even tell me that I had called before and reistered a complaint. They tell me there are no supervisors to talk to and that they are not allowed to give out the company's phone number. I did finally manage to get an address and was told to write a letter. The address was a PO box in UTAH!!! I did write the letter two days ago, but I am sure that it will sit unopened and unanswered, now that I found this web site for ripoffs. Please DO NOT fall into the same trap as I did.

Hope that we can put these people out of business before any other people get ripped off.

Rochelle
Saint Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanlife-Burn-Fat-2/Ontario-California-91761/Leanlife-Burn-Fat-2-ripoff-Even-when-product-is-returned-they-DO-NOT-refund-your-money-190653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanlife. Burn Fat 2